Designed and developed by lettering artists for lettering artists.
Sub-micron size pigment particles give you a smooth feel in a variety of tools. Stir well before use. Create other colors by mixing colours. Clean your pens with diluted ammonia & water or glass cleaner as you would any acrylic waterproof ink. Can be thinned with a few drops of distilled water. 1 oz jar
Ziller inks are:
- Light-fast - Because you want your legacy to last.
- Pigmented - Using pigments ground to sub-micron size for best flow and color effect.
- Ph Balanced - For archival stability.
- Waterproof - An acrylic co-polymer formula to allow unique color design, and give you an edge over the elements and the postman.
- Gives fine hairlines and solid broad lines that are consistent in color.
- Pre-mixed for your convenience.
- A dipable ink with a wide mouth jar.
- Flows well from both pointed and broad edged pens.
- Creates similar looks of gouaches.
- Water soluble, just dilute with distilled water.
- Easy to clean up with water and a little ammonia.
- Conforms to the ASTM D-4236 labeling requirements no toxic and the European EN-71 Standards no heavy metals.