Classic Glossy Black Powder
Designed and developed by lettering artists for lettering artists.
Classic Glossy is designed for ornate and script writing using steel pen nibs only. This ink was a favorite of professional penmen in many countries; unsurpassed for ornamental, Spencerian and script writing where a fine hairline and brilliant shading is desired. Mix it fresh in a clean wide-mouth jar. Easily prepared - just add boiling water to the powder. Stir and watch as the brilliant raven black color develops. Stir before each use - please don't shake. The ink should stay in good writing condition for a long time. Makes 1 oz.
Ziller inks are:
- Light-fast - Because you want your legacy to last.
- Pigmented - Using pigments ground to sub-micron size for best flow and color effect.
- Ph Balanced - For archival stability.
- Waterproof - An acrylic co-polymer formula to allow unique color design, and give you an edge over the elements and the postman.
- Gives fine hairlines and solid broad lines that are consistent in color.
- Pre-mixed for your convenience.
- A dipable ink with a wide mouth jar.
- Flows well from both pointed and broad edged pens.
- Creates similar looks of gouaches.
- Water soluble, just dilute with distilled water.
- Easy to clean up with water and a little ammonia.
- Conforms to the ASTM D-4236 labeling requirements no toxic and the European EN-71 Standards no heavy metals.